Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently design, develop, and deliver scalable, secure SharePoint solutions using Web-parts, Bootstrap, Angular, SPFx, Power Automate (Flow), PowerApps, and Power BI applications
- Participate in the full development life cycle, unit/load testing, deployment, and maintenance of all customized business applications
- Provide end-user technical support on every aspect of SharePoint including day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage, functionality, application maintenance, and permission management
- Conduct formal meetings with key stakeholders, to gather, analyze, and translate functional business requirements and workflows into technical requirements
- Analyze the feasibility and document the technical and end-user specifications
- Knowledgeable of what functionality can be configured out-of-the-box and what functionality requires extra customized development, while keeping in mind the integrity and stability of the SharePoint environment
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate, and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Participation in rotational on-call services for production applications is required. Including evenings, and weekends.
- Experience working in Scrum team and knowledgeable with scrum ceremonies.
- 8 years minimum development experience with SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013 on-premise.
- 2 years minimum experience with MS Teams development, Power Automate (Flow), PowerApp, Power BI, Azure Functions, Logic Apps
- Excellent communication, organization, and documentation skills
This is a remote position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.