The Speech Analytics Business Analyst is responsible for leveraging our advanced speech analytics solution (Nexidia) to identify, target and evaluate customer interactions. This role will drive customer and data analysis and prepare reports and dashboards that will illustrate critical findings, insights, patterns and trends identified in the customer interactions.
This individual will be responsible for providing analysis that will be used as the basis for recommendations to improve customer experience—being call handling behavior, training materials, IVR experience, customer communications, marketing material, web experience, etc. This individual will also take part in the implementation and assessment of results of those recommendations upon implementation.
This position requires a high degree of comfort and excellence in analytical skills, as well as a thorough understanding of Service Operations and Compliance metrics, as well as the ability to communicate and present data in a concise, organized way to senior leaders and clients.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
Reporting, Dashboarding & Analysis
- Transform business questions into analytics-driven solutions, creating the necessary speech analytics queries, reports and dashboards needed to answer the business question and provide actionable results.
- Identify trends in customer interactions and present opportunities for improvement to operating efficiencies, customer experience quality, and process improvement
- Focus analysis and reporting on both agent performance and consumer response to products/services being supported in order to identify trends
- Monitor client quality objectives versus agent performance and identify discrepancies
- Turn insights and data-driven recommendations into easy-to-digest presentations that can be shared across the LOB and with our clients
- Utilize the data points available within the speech analytics platform to create dashboards that are easy to manage and allow the necessary drill down at the call level for quick resolution
- Maintain and update reports and dashboards with accurate filters, adding additional agents as they are onboarded into the program
- Monitor and track progress of new initiatives being deployed within the program, providing insights into what’s working vs what needs improvement
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as requested by Operations management or clients
Speech Analytics query building
- Collaborate with call center management and compliance departments to identify phrases to be used in query build
- Perform call listening and attend necessary trainings to gain product and call flow knowledge to be used in the query building process
- Take ownership of the configuration, tuning, and optimization of speech analytics queries to provide the most accurate results in reporting
- Keep up-to-date query documentation as queries are built into the program. This will include query name, query phrases, any specific filters utilized in its creation, any revisions made and the final accuracy score
- Deploy queries into the appropriate session and assign the correct permissions to users
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of data analytics experience, with a proven track record of identifying trends and insights that bring added value to the business
- 2+ years of experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or MicroStrategy
- Ability to attend and complete all required Nexidia trainings courses within the first 60 days of hiring date
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and intermediate skills in PowerBI or Tableau
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload, multi-task and follow-up as necessary in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism, flexibility and ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to gather, analyze and present insights to internal stakeholders as well as external clients as required by our partner contracts
- Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to autonomously pioneer where the business can improve
- Proven project management abilities and the ability to interact with associates at all levels
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytical or Quantitative field preferred
- Experience with Nexidia or other Speech Analytics tools such as Call Miner, Verint, etc.
- Understanding of call center operations metrics, compliance and training in the financial services area
- Experience creating NLP models
- This is a remote position
Candidate will ideally be located in South Florida.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures, and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking, and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.