The Sr. Channel Optimization Executive expands business opportunities by evaluating client’s position in industry, researching and analyzing solutions. Achieves program(s) sales objectives and monitors compliance of the programs by continual assessment of the program(s), making the necessary customizations to improve the performance, and ultimately executing the integration of those enhancements into the sales channels of the client. Provide ongoing feedback on insights on the program through data collection processes and frontline feedback, updating the client and Assurant leadership as needed so that our products and services retain its competitive edge.
Primary Job Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving performance for assigned programs for the assigned client through fostering and maintaining relationships with various levels of leadership.
- Conduct program training at corporate, division, region, district level or site location. Conduct train-the-trainer programs for client staff.
- Circulate performance and compliance reports to ensure all related goals are being achieved.
- Consult with client management to establish and ultimately execute plans for achieving or exceeding program goals.
- Develop and enhance Assurant’s relationship with our client at management at various levels in the field to include, regional, district, and store level.
- Communicate program results and plans for marketing efforts to client and Assurant management.
- Summarize activities for ROI purposes and be able to track the performance related to those activities.
- Serve as the primary contact between Assurant and client, as it relates to the assigned areas.
- Assist in the execution of promotions and contests for associated programs.
- Ensure travel budget adherence and control expenses.
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and prepare reports on the competitive environment, occasionally mystery shopping across related business segments.
- Identify and assist in resolution of customer and client service quality process issues with the assigned Assurant Account Executive to ensure a positive root cause resolution.
- Works under minimal supervision. Some latitude for unreviewed action. Uses originality and evaluation in the accomplishment of assigned tasks.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years in retail or other client-facing environment.
- Strong communication skills, especially by telephone and e-mail.
- Ability to engage leadership and communicate effectively, even under stress.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong analytical skills—able to analyze program results, create a plan for improving sales results, and execute the plan.
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of sales and training techniques; client service; account development; multimedia presentation; graphics; and marketing standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while multitasking.
- Ability to influence internal and external clients by positioning client specific value propositions as it relates to increasing sales or making program changes.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- 5 years of direct retail experience or supporting retail clients
- 5 years of experience working with or for a National Retail client
Up to 75% Travel
This is a remote position