This job is responsible for ensuring we bill & expense parts accurately and completely for new business this role will Maximize Assurant Revenue via Assurance of material consumption. Secure tracking and Reporting of Inventory. Customer Satisfaction by providing accurate data feed reconciliations. Drive improvement of Inventory Control processes and daily reconcile of physical & system inventory balances.
Primary Job Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Drive Inventory/Financial System Conversion to Oracle
- Optimize use of Oracle Inventory Module Post conversion
- Manage the Inventory Aspects of the data integration of CVision and Great Plains for Buyer Remorse business
- Process Inventory transactions the back up for Invoice TMO for AM and BR activities
- Develop, track and manage Physical & electronic Inventory transactions processes.
- Reporting and investigation of WIP inventory consumptions to ensure invoicing aligns with contractual agreements
- Prepare inventory available for sale to the sales team.
- Ensure accuracy and reconciliation consumptions on a daily basis
- Reconcile complex IT data feeds provided to customers data systems with Inventory Activity
- Work Closely with IT, Ops and Materials Management team to achieve Parts availability service levels for timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensure Inventory and Cycle Count processes are in place and audit as required
- Create Cycle Count schedules and enforce strict adherence
- Work with BC team to ensure Inventory control processes are documented, updated and followed
- Track of Obsolete and Excess Inventory
- Pro-actively address and/all issues that would impede maximum use of inventory.
- Coordinates, controls and reports consumption of inventory for the business unit.
- Escalate issues to upper management.
- Initiates, develops, and leads projects to manage inventory.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent experience in manufacturing.
- 5 Years Inventory or other type reporting experience
- Should be able to demonstrate good analytical and statistical skills.
- Good knowledge of an electronic manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of inventory management, production planning, scheduling, material requirements planning and manufacturing control systems.
- Knowledge of computer applications and the ability to accurately perform tasks in relevant business applications.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing in English, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
- Advanced Excel skills (Experienced with creating Charts, pivot tables, Lookups, If/then formulas, Large data tabs, complex formulas & compiling data from multiple spread sheets)
- Advanced Power Point skills.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge :
- Experience with Tier 1 Inventory system (SAP or Oracle)
- Past Success with challenging data reconciliations
- Experience with complex disparate IT Systems
- Experience with Serialized inventory tracking, reporting systems
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.