Overview of Position
As an integral part of the Customer Contact Support Telephony team, in an Agile environment, work closely with various Stakeholders to understand business needs for changes and enhancements to IVR, Call Routing, Softphone, Surveys, and related telephony functions. Create and document User Stories along with relevant Acceptance Criteria. Develop and conduct User Acceptance test plans. Collaborate closely with Development Team during sprint cycle to ensure quality and efficiency. Provide implementation support and perform validation testing of changes. Maintain relevant documentation and provide timely communication to business and support organizations. Perform various administrative tasks including softphone configuration changes, call allocations, hours of operation, and holiday closures. Troubleshoot production issues and provide support during outages. Fulfill various ad-hoc reporting/research requests. Support team by gathering additional details, answering business questions and coordinating collaboration with business Stakeholders to facilitate decisions
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job ?
- Analyze high level requirements and translate them into more detailed user stories
- Document business process, system and data flows, analyze processes and recommends improvements.
- Facilitate short feedback cycles to learn more about user needs and adjust accordingly
- Assess ongoing and repetitive issues and make recommendations for future system or process enhancements to increase efficiency and reduce future problems.
- Participate in change request process and escalate changes for approval, if necessary.
- Create and maintain process and system documentation
What are the skills/requirements for this role?
- 2 years of experience in Call Center Operations, Operations Support, or IT
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and testing software/telephony
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel, Visio, and MS Word
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What other skills/requirements would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Power BI Reporting
- eGain Analytics
- InContact CXOne platform
- MS PowerPoint
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- This is a remote position
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.