Strategic Partnerships Director, Automotive
Remote Working Opportunities Available
About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for a Strategic Partnerships Director, Automotive to join our Global Automotive team. Reporting to the Director, Automotive Europe you will be responsible for the ownership the strategic development of our key partnership accounts, as well as developing new strategic partnerships within the UK Automotive Sector.
Your key objectives will include retaining & extending client contracts, building a wide, deep network of client contacts, delivering the annual operating plan & identifying & delivering sustainable growth opportunities with both existing and new partnership opportunities. Finally, you will drive & deliver year over year operating revenue growth is a critical deliverable & success factor
Other responsibilities include;
- Work with client & internal stakeholders to create the annual client plan. Ensure key stakeholders are aligned around delivery of plan.
- Deliver AOP targets including identifying operational efficiencies, opportunities for over-performance & developing & delivering actions plans to remediate under-performance.
- Work with internal specialists to optimise sales performance via face to face, analogue & digital channels
- Lead contact strategy to develop deep, wide strategic relationships across key client functional areas
- Use salesforce as system of record to record, monitor, process & measure initiatives, growth opportunities & client interactions
- Develop detailed understanding of client’s strategic intent, challenges & opportunities
- Ensure clients have a clear, timely understanding of Assurant’s relevant products/services
You will have the following skills;
- Demonstrable experience of driving & achieving organic growth within a large complex account(s)
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders/C-suite executives & fostering multi-level relationships
- Proven experience of managing complex corporate relationships
- A strong understanding of the general insurance/financial services&/or warranty business
- Detailed knowledge of insurance sales processes & regulations with the ability to translate knowledge & experience into recommendations which add tangible value to the business.
- Strong track record of initiating, winning & delivering cross-sell or new business opportunities
- Knowledge of product range & supporting systems
- Ability to identify opportunities to develop & grow the partners business
- Experience of one or more of the following sectors: financial sectors, retailers, e-tailors, general/mobile phone insurance, warranty, automotive i.e. OEM or networks
- Digital expertise
To view the full list of requirements and skills, please refer to the job description on our careers site.
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to our internal wellbeing programmes, from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed based on merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.