Supply Chain Manager, Spain
Remote Working Opportunities Available
About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
A diverse and inclusive Assurant helps us better understand and connect with our employees, clients and customers. To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join our Supply Chain team in Spain. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager for Europe, you will be responsible for all Supply Chain activities that sustain insurance programmes in Spain.
Other responsibilities include;
- To be the main point of reference for existing and prospect insurance programmes in Spain
- To manage the network of suppliers that service devices including negotiation and on-boarding new suppliers
- To manage the stock of devices Assurant holds for replacement purposes
- To understand key drivers behind business change and support implementation
- To ensure that Cost of Claim is in line with the budgeted cost plan
You will have the following skills;
- Vendor management experience or a procurement background is essential
- Knowledge of the market place; knowledge of telecommunications is an advantage
- Good experience with managing processes and operational flows within Supply Chain
- Good attitude towards change
- Attitude to work with a budget target
- Proactivity and problem-solving propension
- Degree-equivalent education
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to our internal wellbeing programmes from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.