The Associate Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for creatively and proactively using sourcing techniques to screen and create a pipeline of candidates for high volume/time sensitive positions. The Associate Talent Acquisition Recruiter will also partner closely with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process to understand talent needs, provide updates, and guide/influence Hiring Managers to reach the optimal hiring decisions.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess the following competencies: knowledge of the candidate recruitment and assessment/selection process, sourcing, building credibility and trust, data tracking, attracting talent, exercising influence, business acumen, and collaborating with others.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of full cycle high volume recruitment experience
- 1+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 1+ years of interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Must have proficiency in full recruiting cycle components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, agency and offer negotiation, closing, administrative components, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and understanding of relevant labor markets, relationship management, and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations. (Competency: Candidate Recruitment)
- Must have expertise in building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research for an entire job family/function or business unit. Should have experience in engaging the hiring manager and team in sourcing activities. (Competency: Strategic Sourcing)
- Proficient in utilizing an ATS for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates. (Workday preferred) (Competency: Strategic Sourcing)
- Must have proficiency in consulting with hiring managers, leveraging recruiting experience to influence hiring decisions. Provides recommendations and coaching to hiring managers on scope, steps and timelines. Works effectively to build relationships and ensure that customers are satisfied. (Competency: Stakeholder Influence/Collaborate with Others)
- Proficient in managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships. Drives a sense of urgency throughout the recruitment process. Looks for opportunities to remove obstacles and implements complex and unique recruiting approaches. (Competency: Initiative and Persistence)
-Excellent project management, organizational and communication and negotiation skills are required. Must be able to collect and analyze recruitment data and make recommendations about improvements in the recruiting process to managers. Must have strong presentation skills. (Competencies: Data Tracking Analysis, and Interpretation and Strong Communication Skills)
- Secures top-tier talent for the client. Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management. (Competency: Attracting Talent)
- Must be able to manage competing demands while being extremely adaptable and flexible. Develops an understanding of project scope and ensures that deadlines are met. Leverages systems, technology, and other methods to stay organized during recruitment activities. Drive efficiencies around costs. (Competency: Organization and Time Management)
-Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision. · Strong initiative and the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.