Technical Product Owner - Business Systems Analyst
In this role, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from discovery to delivery. You will work directly with designers, engineers, and stakeholders to ship meaningful products to millions of users around the world.
We are looking for candidates with an innovation mindset and full range of product development skills. Applicants must be able to push the boundaries of what is possible, while sharing in our healthy obsession of quality and simplicity.
This is a remote position.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, IT, computer science, engineering, project management or another technology-focused field
- 3-5 years of experience in managing moderate to high complexity agile projects
- Proficiency in a wide range of tools and software
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience working closely in cross-disciplinary teams, including Business Analysts and Developers, to shepherd products through the complete SDLC
- Comprehensive understanding of the current trends and best practices in web, mobile, and emerging technologies
- Comfortable drafting comprehensive user stories, acceptance criteria, dependencies, predecessors, and ability to refine with the team to get ‘sprint ready’
- Very comfortable writing concise, clear, well thought out documentation without over-doing it
- Quickly learn and understand the product, technical constraints, team dynamics and organization’s culture
- Strong practical knowledge of agile methodologies, product development, information architecture, usability testing, and UX/UI
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, acting quickly when required
- Multi-task – ability to work on more than one initiative at a time while keeping everything moving
- Sense of urgency – take ownership and drive solutions and obtain results, despite obstacles and challenges
- Ability to find creative ways to make progress without being pushed to do so
- Pride in work – ability to strike a balance between “perfect getting in the way of good” and providing “just enough” to keep things moving. Take pride in deliverables and outcomes
- Results oriented - ability to remain engaged and adding value. Seek out ways to expedite onboarding, focus on getting answers, ask questions, leverage communication tools, take ownership of responsibilities and deliver results
- Resourceful – leverage others, systems, internal tools, Internet, or any means necessary to find answers
- Experience in implementing solutions and maximizing them for efficiency and reusability
- Familiarity with the technical architectural considerations involved when designing for complex systems
Must Have Qualifications:
- Must have experience supporting Oracle EBS as either a developer or as an Analyst.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- An unwavering passion to advocate on behalf of our users
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
- Adept at leading software projects of varying sizes and degrees of complexity
- A strong work ethic, tireless focus on the customer, demonstrated experience delivering business needs, and experience creating simple and intuitive interfaces for complex applications across multiple sectors (ecommerce, B2B, B2B2C, D2C)
- A passionate advocate for the user, always putting their needs first
- Deep empathy for the user’s daily struggles and challenges and commitment to always provide the best experience possible
- Bachelor's (Preferred)