Job Purpose (Why job exists)
The Technical Support Associate will work closely with Technical Support Administrator and other team members to grow our enterprise systems, support testing and implementing new technologies, and provide world-class support for our end users including a technical group of engineers around the world.
Primary Job Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
Scope of Work
- Assist the Help Desk Administrator to perform IT help desk work
- Build desktop
- Receive, organize, and resolve internal user and partners requests and Incidents
- Manage and update user requests/incidents status
- Perform asset management
- Perform daily system health check
- Work with the global team to resolve IT infrastructure issues in Assurant offices and operation sites
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- IT related University degree or Diploma
- Fluent Japanese and business level English (read and write)
- 3+ years of working experience on IT Helpdesk
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of network infrastructure devices such as wireless access points, routers, and switches, ability to assist in problem isolation
Travel required: Regular travel required to remote sites.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.