Reporting to the Treasury Director you will lead the planning of all Treasury functions, including overseeing cash movement, forecasting and investments. You will also support with the leadership of the Treasury team and daily activities to include automated payments, cheque banking and cheque payment.
- Manage internet banking, system administration and interfaces of bank accounts across Europe.
- Support the Head of Treasury with support in strategic decision-making
- Report, preparation and analysis for cash flows and daily position of the cash management structure, across all European entities for management purposes.
- Journal postings for accrued Interest, custody fees and daily funding.·
- Help with investment reconciliation from Blackrock / Aberdeen to custody accounts to PeopleSoft / Felita including several journals.
- Report preparation and analysis for cash flows and daily position of the cash management structure, across multiple departments for management purposes.
- Provide analysis reports for external and internal audit activities.
You will have the following experience:
- Treasury experience in a multinational organisation
- Experience with front office treasury activities including daily management of group cash, forecasting and
- Knowledge of European bank accounts
- Experience of insurance/warranty business and finance
Benefits & Training
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.