Treasury Manager, Europe
Remote working opportunity available
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen.
Reporting to the Director, Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for the daily management of all European banking operations and overseeing payment and collection traffic, providing support to the Director, Treasury Manager on European banking relationships, cash-flow forecasting and management of the investment portfolios.
You will also provide support to the Treasury team on their day-to-day activities, which include: automated payments, daily payment runs and group reporting to the US shareholder.
- Provide the Director, Treasury Manager with support in strategic decision making, ensuring an efficient banking structure is in place to support the European Union operations.
- Responsible for the management of electronic banking, system administration and interfaces to company systems.
- Open and close bank accounts, merchant- and service-user-numbers as and when required. Obtain Board resolutions for new bank accounts and arrange alterations on existing mandates.
- Maintain professional relationship with BACS (Direct Debit) and retain a good knowledge of current user guide and rules.
- Prepare, analyze and report on cash flows and daily position of the cash positions, across all European entities for management purposes. Support strategic decisions related to management of short- and long-term cash flows.
- Functional lead for projects that involve treasury, accountable for implementing business requirements, specifications and user acceptance testing.
You will have the following skills:
- Fluent English is essential plus Dutch desired C2
- Professional relevant Accounting or Treasury qualification (ACT, CIMA, ACCA) or extensive professional experience in corporate treasury
- European banking knowledge (EU and UK).
- Treasury experience in a multinational organization.
- Strong experience with front office treasury activities including daily management of group cash, forecasting.
Competitive salary and benefits package to include;
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Premium free pension and WIA insurance
- Care & welfare allowance (€45 net per month)
- €50 net on your birthday!
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.