This role will be responsible for leading the business development efforts within our Connected Home Business division. This is a hunter role that will be focused on identifying new opportunities within the Mobile Carrier industry and managing them through the sales process.
This is a remote opportunity, must be comfortable working from a home office.
- Achieve company revenue targets by identifying and closing new business opportunities with prospective Mobile Carriers and OEMs
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closure and eventual transition to implementation team and internal operations
- Negotiate large, complex deals with potential clients
- Uncover customer needs and map to Assurant’s value proposition
- Forecast and provide reporting on new business pipeline
- Identify competitive and industry insights, bringing them to the attention of management team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of business development experience within the wireless communications industry
- Ability to travel up to 80% (post-pandemic)
- Extensive experience selling products and services into Mobile Carrier and OEM clients
- Ability to negotiate large, complex agreements
- Excellent communication skills including ability to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and written as well as presentation skills
- Ability to build, and report on, a robust sales pipeline
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized in a fast-paced, changing environment