Warranty Analyst / Auto Technical Claims / (Role would suit a candidate with Mechanic experience)
Remote Working Opportunities
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen.
Reporting into the Operations Manager Mainland Europe, the Warranty Analyst will assess and process extended warranty claims and contracts from NMSC’s or dealers in the Toyota Central Warranty System (CWS), to assure that Toyota Service products and claims from the European NMSC’s and dealers are processed timely and in line with the Toyota warranty and the insurance company’s business rules. This role is performed while located at the Toyota Motor Europe (TME) and Toyota Insurance Management (TIM) premises located in Brussels. (Hybrid home office opportunities available)
- Managing the claims process from receipt of claim to processing it and resolving issues
- Technical claim assessment (correct use of parts, labour and sublet).
- Correct errors /activate service product contracts in the central warranty system.
- Join regular meetings regarding rejected claims, returned claims and Special requests
- Gathering technical information from the TME warranty department
- Provide technical clarifications to TIM concerning requests for cover or commercial gestures they receive from the markets.
- Discus with the TME warranty department the inclusion of certain claims into manufacturer warranty campaigns.
- Managing relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of recent car mechanics and electronics.
- Experience in a customer focused role . Experience in Claims Handling is an advantage
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Broad knowledge of companies’ products.
- English language - level C1/C2 - verbal and in writing.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Benefits & Training
- Flexible Working
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.