Regional Account Manager I (Work from Home/remote) SoutheastApply Location Nashville, Tennessee Requisition Number 56905
The Regional Account Manager ("RAM") is responsible to achieve the productivity, financial performance, client service and relationship objectives for the RAM's assigned multi-family housing regional communities in support of Assurant's resident insurance and performance bond security deposit alternative products. This requires the RAM to execute specific business development strategies, meet company quality standards, conduct both in person and online implementation & refresher training of on-site staffs and provide general motivational and promotional support for their associated client regional and/or mid-level field managers and communities.
- Conduct new client implementation and refresher training of client's multi-family housing property managers and leasing agents.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the processes, procedures, features, benefits, and the client and resident value proposition of the Assurant program(s) and the usage of any integrated delivery provider service.
- Set up and manage the implementation of new performance bond clients. Promote and support the expansion of participating communities with the regional and/or mid-level managers.
- Monitor results, contact and review with the regional managers of underperforming communities and share the findings with the Sales Consultants, Account Executives and other Business Unit Managers to formulate recommended actions for client management. Identify and assist in resolution of customer and client service and quality issues.
- Review and adjust the performance bond Delivery Rules for communities as needed.
- Provide performance bond risk management consultancy to maximize program benefits for the client. - Assist with the design, development and execution of motivational and promotional programs to support the multi-family housing programs.
- Evaluate and participate in sponsorship opportunities.
- Attend and present at client regional meetings.
- Attend client and industry conferences and trade shows to build regional relationships, promote the Assurant program(s) and support new client prospecting and other sales development activities.
- Monitor and report shifts and changes that concern the multi-family housing industry including the introduction of new products and services, client and business partner relations, and financial stability of existing competitors and clients to support maintaining our position as a leader in the industry.
- Ensure all activities are conducted in compliance with all legal requirements and corporate policies. Report any potential out of compliance client material, procedures or practices to Business Unit Management.
- Meet and maintain corporate financial and budgetary expense objectives for the assigned region and clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Three years of progressive experience with a track record of accomplishment within the multi-family housing industry or client management within the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Advanced knowledge of sales and training techniques, client relationship building, client service, account development, and multimedia presentations.
- 50% travel will be required.
Territory will be in the Southeast. Ideal candidate will reside in the Southeastern US: TN, VA, NC, SC, FL, or GA.
This is a Work from Home/Remote position.
Request An Accommodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need. Assurant is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit Assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select “Employees”. In the first dropdown, select "Career-Candidate Accommodation Request".
Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ) is a global provider of risk management solutions, protecting where consumers live and the goods they buy. A Fortune 500 company, Assurant focuses on the housing and lifestyle markets, and is among the market leaders in mobile device protection and related services; extended service contracts; vehicle protection; pre-funded funeral insurance; renters insurance; lender-placed homeowners insurance; and mortgage valuation and field services. Assurant has a market presence in 21 countries, while its Assurant Foundation works to support and improve communities. Learn more at assurant.com or on Twitter @AssurantNews.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.