Customer Service Associate - Swedish speaker
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Customer Service Associate - Swedish speakerApply Requisition Number R-90028
Customer Service Associate - Swedish speaking + 1 other European language (Spanish or French)
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big finance opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. An innovative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to make sure small problems don’t become big issues.
A diverse and inclusive Assurant helps us better understand and connect with our employees, clients & customers.
At Assurant, diversity helps us drive innovation in the global marketplace, and we are strong believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve
A Customer Service (CS) Associate is the first point of contact with our customers within the organization.
A Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing a complete service to our customers which primarily is call taking but does include policy administrating, data upload and claims assessing of moderate complexity in line with the company’s standards.
- Maintains contact with customers and intermediaries in relation to questions about premium or policies. Carries out surveys in relation to customer satisfaction. Answers telephone calls -1st line- providing services to customers.
- Mailing setup; ensures that the customer get informed about their renewal
- Data upload including error correction
- Archives documents. Processes policies, requests and cancellations. Processes and controls commission statements. Processes data in intermediary administration. Maintain and display a thorough understanding of products, services and procedures. This to be reflected in all activities carried out.
- Keeping up-to-date with TWG product knowledge. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs. Broad knowledge of companies’ products. Processes all administration regarding claim handling. Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. Other duties as assigned. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs and initiatives.’
- Maintains and contributes to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) program.
- Maintain effective skills by undertaking a variety of tasks ranging from call taking, policy administration and claims assessing.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities and competently handle a variety of activities with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Negotiating skills
- Proficient in Swedish language and English language - verbal and in writing
- Proficient in a second European language is essential - (French, Spanish)
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Be able to work under pressure
- MBO level
- Knowledge of General Insurance is a benefit but not essential
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be. And from flexible working to healthcare support, from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about our Operational opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.