AVP Field RepairApply Location Atlanta, Georgia Requisition Number R-90063
This job is responsible for leading the field repair organization, consisting of approximately 2,700 field repair technicians and associated support staff.The role will collaborate with leaders across Dynamic Fulfillment and the Assurant Enterprise to co-create the short- and long-term operating strategy for the field repair organization.The incumbent will lead a team of field repair regional managers to align a distributed workforce in the execution of work processes and strategic initiatives that align to common organization goals and outstanding client experiences.
- In partnership with Dynamic Fulfillment leaders and functional teams (product development, marketing, technology, legal, finance, etc.) co-creates short- and long-term field repair strategy and operating plan.
- Leads staff in leading technician workforce to achieve short- and long-term goals, including meeting and exceeding client focused KPIs.
- Serves as program SME (subject matter experts) internally and externally.
- Deliver a consistently excellent customer experience across a network of ~600 locations in the service sector.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective cross functional partnerships with internal partners to ensure effective and consistent client service delivery, and development and execution of service roadmap and strategic initiatives.
- Set and manage clients program performance expectations. Continually enhance client and customer satisfaction and perceptions. Ensure performance standards are set and exceeded.
- Serve as the primary point of executive escalation for any performance and operational issue.
- Drive development and execution of strategic and tactical client programs to enhance customer satisfaction and create long term value.
- Primary voice to client on operational issues (e.g., success stories, escalations, outages, etc.)
- Propose and implement program modifications or enhancements based on performance analysis and provide insights regarding tradeoffs.
- Manage overall service delivery while monitoring daily operations and process improvement activities.
- Swiftly ensure resolution of all client escalations by partnering with Product, CX and Operations teams. Facilitate diagnosis and resolution on all operational related client issues, inquiries, and escalations.
- Recommend and develop performance metrics and regularly reviews with partners.
- Lead, coach and provide direction to the field repair management team. Ensure the right talent is in place and effectively managed to meet the account demands.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with partner organizations that support client accounts.
Bachelor’s Degree in business; Masters degree preferred
- 8-10+ years in, client management, product development, customer experience or related operations
- Expert knowledge of field repair systems, platforms (mobility and home) and processes from enrollment to cancellation, and the ability to clearly articulate system functionality and capabilities as well as these processes appropriately for both internal and external teams
- Must possess or have capacity to quickly develop breadth & depth of knowledge to manage implementation of program changes, product enhancements and clear, accurate client reporting
- Background in Analytics and Reporting with an understanding of best practices for deploying automated reporting models
- Ability to build consensus cross-functionally to achieve results
- Strong bias for action
- Understanding of the legal & regulatory framework of insurance and extended warranty programs
- Ability to present highly complex processes at a managerial level and internal operational meetings
- Strong, proven relationship management skills
- Solid analytical skills with clear understanding of program financial levers and opportunities to drive increased value and operational efficiencies that benefit the program.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- This position requires the ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret complex instructions, correspondence, legal documents, financial reports and/or technical documents. This position also requires the ability to respond effectively to clients and management and handle sensitive and/or confidential communications. This position requires a high level of skill in both oral and written communication and the ability to effectively present ideas and information
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office required; proficiency in MS PowerPoint required
- Occasional: bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching, twisting, exposure to changes in temperature, being near moving machinery, and office machinery
- This position requires incumbents to regularly sit at a desk and operate standard office equipment such as a computer and phone
- Employee is occasionally required to stand and walk, lift, carry and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus and must be able to talk and hear
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- 20- 50% Travel
- This is a remote opportunity
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.