Conversion Rate Optmization ManagerApply Location Atlanta, Georgia Requisition Number R-89676
As an Assurant CRO Manager, you’ll be leading the day-to-day planning and execution process for defined web properties while bringing best in class creative and analytical skills to Assurant. You will be responsible for all phases of web and mobile user-centered optimization, including the ability to make strategic and tactical recommendations to customers and project teams based on business requirements, usability findings, and standard UI design practices. The Conversion Rate Optimization Manager should possess the ability to rapidly prototype UI concepts, serve as a usability advocate, and promote a user-focused mindset across Assurant’s teams at all levels of seniority.
- Work with the Director and VP, Digital Performance and collaborate with cross functional teams (creative, process, content, technology)
- Enhances information architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of optimization solutions
Creates – and occasionally directs the creation of – journey maps, navigation flows, site maps, user stories, wireframes, concept diagrams and personas
- Continually improve UX/CRO process in collaboration with the business
- Leverages metrics, optimization, qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions
- Create conversion optimization strategies including managing external UX agencies
- Have full ownership and accountability for successful execution of key client projects
- Conduct internal planning meetings and lead the development of A/B & multivariate testing road maps that will lift conversion rates
- Analyze results and identify successes, failures, and trends, and effectively communicate these findings to clients and help benchmark the CRO process.
- Participate in or lead client progress meetings during which you will report results, make recommendations, and assist clients in understanding the chosen strategies and what available information was used to aid in strategic decisions
- Troubleshoot and spot existing issues with optimization test set-ups and present results internally or externally through the production of high quality documentation
- Evangelize internal clients on Conversion Optimization and lead CRO workshops.
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies
- Ensure all processes and QA procedures are diligently followed and inspect and audit on a regular basis
- BA or BS in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- 5+ years of similar position, managing UX (web and mobile)
- Working experience with prototyping tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure, Invision, etc.
- Experience of testing tools eg. AB Tasty
- Have strong experience in ecommerce markets with a B2B and D2C focus
- Highly successful problem solver that is organized, detailed and extremely collaborative
- Passionate, positive and capable of making incredibly complex things simple
- Strong communication, presentation, and creative challenge-solving skills
- Have an eye for great design and good background knowledge of UX design principles and practices.
- Knowledge & experience in lean/agile product development, mobile platforms, and US market trends.
- Ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile (native) technologies.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.