Digital Performance Analyst (Google Analytics)Apply Location Atlanta, Georgia Requisition Number R-88635
Assurant is looking for a Digital Analyst to play a key role in the world of customer experience optimization of all web portals. Using strong strategic judgment, deep analytical skills and strong intellectual curiosity, the Digital Analyst will be responsible for the collection, analysis, and presentation of various web metrics and test results. Working with Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms, you will develop regular and ad-hoc reports, analyze trends, summarize, and present findings, and articulate key insights to agency and client stakeholders. You will also identify and prioritize opportunities for platform and content optimization and take a lead role to recommending areas for improvement on our Digital Platforms.
The Digital Analyst will be responsible for developing and growing the Web Analytics practice: analytics strategy approach, online/offline measurement, and optimization strategies of both structured and unstructured data, overseeing analytics accounts and development and departmental training and learning. Analyst will work closely with clients and internal planning teams to ensure that the success of online efforts is properly accounted for. In addition, the Analyst is expected to measure the performance of online campaigns, illustrate clients’ return on investment, and provide insights into improving performance and is expected to be an active participant in the business, consistently engaged and contributing ideas and insights that will benefit our clients.
You will take the lead role in determining the Digital Performance KPIs: what data to collect, how to classify it, how to provide insights and recommendations based on the data collected. You will help craft the complex into simple terms, how traffic, engagement, and conversion within (and beyond) Assurant online marketing solutions assist in the achievement of our client's brand and sales objectives.
The Digital Analyst will work closely with other practice/department leads, agile scrum teams, marketing, user experience and tech teams, plus external partners. You will lead development methods for measuring and analyzing cross-platform digital experiences, from websites to mobile.
- Advanced Analytics and Execution
- Client Relationships
- Strategic Thinking & Leadership
- 2+ years of experience working with Google Analytics
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst identifying trends, insights and presenting recommendations based on collected data
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, MS-SQL), and statistical tools (SAS, JMP, Rapid Miner, R)
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Must be able to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities and SQL skills
- Knowledge of the media planning processes a plus
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
- Solid foundation in statistical techniques. (e.g., MANOVA, multiple regression analysis, logistic regression analysis, cluster analysis, CHAID, CART, Survival analysis, etc)
- Comfort working with large relational data sets
- Clear understanding of the latest trends and developments in post analysis
- A leader and a ‘doer’
- “Thinks like an executive, questions like a marketer” (to unveil what’s most important for our agency, clients, and customers)
- Is keenly aware of the distinction between “thinking like a customer vs. thinking like a client” (uncovering the gap between what customers desire/need vs. what clients want people to know/do)
- Embodies a collaborative spirit and ability to work with clients and other agencies
- Establishes relationships with others to jointly solve problems rather than passing decisions and responsibility to others (who often don’t exist)
- Passionately devoted to, and driven by, their work
- Curiosity, especially when “things don’t add up”
- Persuasion, persistence, and patience
- Confidence in knowing when to draw a conclusion and when not to
- Takes ownership and assumes thought leadership
- Knows when to escalate an issue and when to let it go
- Determines what processes to replace, improve or leave alone
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.