Email Campaign ManagerApply Requisition Number 52360
- Creating and implementing basic to complex level email campaigns
- Project and campaign management of all email programs
- Maintain the whole platform for the enterprise
- Provide reporting to satisfy internal team requirements e.g. setting up stand alone and automated reports and placing on FTP, integration with enterprise reporting tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Handling data to satisfy current needs and explore future data integration points.
- 5+ years of project and campaign management experience, ideally with an interactive agency
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Marketing/Advertising or related subjects.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and with project management tools e.g. Jira, Basecamp etc. and using QA tools e.g. Return Path, Litmus etc. is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Exact Target ESP and industry best practices related to email development, execution and deployment including experience with handling enterprise level ESP accounts including and not limited to set up (IP warming, APIs, DEs, business units, users etc.), enterprise reply management, acquisition, landing pages and marketing initiatives.
- Solid understanding of the full email process and comfortable working under pressure within time constraints.
- Comfortable managing all aspects of a project: interaction with multiple departments, timeline development, campaign briefs, resource planning, meeting schedules etc.
- Experience with quality assurance (QA) protocols and ownership of QA testing and signoff for all email deliverables.
- Adapt to the constantly evolving digital landscape and any related business needs.
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.