Field Repair TechnicianApply Location Anytown, Georgia Requisition Number R-90102
Assurant is looking for qualified Repair Technicians at carrier retail (in-store) locations across the nation to fill current and future openings
Our team of expert Repair Technicians keep our customers connected by engaging with customers to explore device issues, repairing mobile devices, and determining warranty adjudication. You’ll work inside a retail store and be the face of Assurant’s in-store operations delivering our award-winning personalized customer resolution experience, while serving as a technical support resource.
How are we different?
- We start you off with training so you can be an expert in device repair and provide a superior customer experience
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Medical benefits that begin on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement available after 6 months
- Exceptional paid time off
- And More!!!
What you’ll do:
- Resolve customer issues relating to equipment problems by repairing phones, tablets and other consumer electronics.
- Engage with and assess customer device needs to deliver outstanding service.
- Resolve customer issues relating to equipment problems, including but not limited to operational, maintenance and repair aspects of equipment.
- Repair smart phones by utilizing tools and processes to triage, determines most effective method to repair, then repairs the device.
- Meet or exceed key performance objectives including service and repair metrics.
- Manage repair inventory involving new parts, recording inventory volumes, and tracking parts
- Completes regular technical and non-technical coursework in curriculum path within the required timeframes, including device certifications and required skill certifications (initial coursework as well as ongoing training)
- Demonstrate Assurant’s values in all interactions.
Skills & experience we need you to have:
- 1 year of experience with product service support or troubleshooting electronics
- One year of face-to-face customer service experience
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you or if you want to learn more, apply to the job for the opportunity to talk to one of our recruiters!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.