IT Solutions Architect - RemoteApply Location Atlanta, Georgia Additional Locations: United States Remote Requisition Number R-87550
The Solutions Architect will provide leadership and technical guidance on the design and implementation of technology solutions to gain competitive advantage, support business needs and strategy. The SA will translate business requirements into technology solutions that balance cost, speed of delivery, and value; while leveraging existing technologies and standards whenever possible. The SA will also collaborate with teams across the enterprise to ensure the successful and timely delivery of business-centric technology solutions.
- Solution Design: The SA will collaborate with business unit leaders, applications systems leaders, technology leaders, vendors and industry experts in order to map business requirements into technology solutions.
- Technology Leadership: The SA ensures that designed solutions are successfully implemented and delivered; and participates in all phases of the SDLC process.
- Solution Communication and Documentation: The SA provides clear and valuable documentation and communication in order to support the team.
- Technology Research: The SA conducts research on new and emerging technologies for practical application to business problems and strategic initiatives.
- Architecture Evolution: The SA reviews the current technology architecture landscape and seeks ways to leverage, improve and/or extend corporate technology investments.
- Definition of Solution Architecture Best Practices): The SA supports the team in developing best practices, documentation templates and workflow to optimize delivery.
- Mentoring and Support for Team Members: The SA supports the team by providing mentorship and support to team members.
- Prioritization and Management of the Team’s Business Line Portfolio: The SA works with business and technology management to help prioritize the team’s engagement.
This position can be based out of our office in Atlanta or Miami. It can also be a full remote position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years or experience with leveraging the Microsoft technologies: Azure / cloud, DevOps, .NET, etc.
- 7+ years of intermediate to senior level experience in multiple information technology disciplines such as Cloud, Host/Server technology, mobile, virtualization, databases, applications, middleware, web technologies, data security and operating systems. Broad experience in different technology stacks such as Microsoft (.NET), Java/J2EE, etc.
- Experience with Agile processes
- Experience with common system integration and services frameworks such as SOA
- Understanding of how technology supports and enables an organization’s strategy
- Abreast with technology trends, products and vendors
- Exposure to diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture
- Ability to multiple task and creatively problem solve
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.