Lender Placed Ops Spec IIIApply Requisition Number 52622
- Ability to work under pressure to meet or exceed deadlines to maintain client expectations
- Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to make good decisions
- Identify trends and develop analysis
- Applies intermediate skills and begins to develop advanced skills to procedures, processes and techniques.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Two to four years of mortgage servicing/hazard insurance or related experience in an office setting (preferably in a production environment).
- Testing required on MS Word, MS Excel, Basic Office Sills and alphanumeric data entry (minimum of 5,000 KSPH required)
- Knowledge of Lender Placed applications and Mortgage Banking applications (such as TrackAll and LPS)
- Lender Placed knowledge
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.