Operations AnalystApply Location Atlanta, Georgia Additional Locations: Georgia Requisition Number R-89659
Assurant is now seeking a Operations Analyst with the opportunity to work remote from Home!
This is a remote position
This job is responsible for managing coordinating and maintaining communication between Assurant and its contracted service vendors. Represent the interests of Assurant by working to ensure that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering quality products and services on time. Duties will include but are not limited to vendor performance, governance and handling escalations from both the field and client operations
- Serve as the primary operational point of contact for assigned vendors for all projected transitions
- Lead and participate in the project development process and manage all related tasks and the success of the rollout
- Monitor vendor performance daily on parameters relating to Service level adherence, capacity utilization and quality standards compliance as outlined in the respective vendor contract
- Conduct performance management review calls / meetings with vendors and deliver constructive feedback
- Dynamically address operational issues and escalations
- Represent vendor management team on external client audit and internal audits
- Serve as internal point of escalation for vendor related issues
- Engage operational staff on special projects
- Ensure vendors adhere to all the operational deliverables and obligations outlined in the contract
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiency improvement
- Engage with vendors on continues improvement opportunities
- Channelize improvement ideas into actionable tasks
- Identify opportunities where the vendor can be additionally engaged
- Provides systems, administrative, and operational support in assisting with the development and implementation of new or existing products, processes and accounts
- Assists in problem resolution by analyzing and providing overall support to internal and external customers.
- Act as the liaison between workforce management and the vendors to ensure accurate volume forecasts.
- Ensure that Assurant is providing the vendors timely volume forecast based oncontractual locked periods
- Assist vendor manager to manage costs effectively and reduce leakage
- Conducts business process analysis, needs assessments, and assists with preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align business initiatives.
- Outline accurate key performance indicators (KPI) for each function. Manage and monitor their adherence
- Provide management reporting as required
- Participate in adhoc special projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in operations, call center, or vendor relations
- Requires good interpersonal skills – especially working with cross-functional teams – and the ability to present a professional image.
- Experience in the business process servicing environment especially from the financial services industry is preferred
- Knowledge of business process outsourcing contracts, staffing models and services levels
- Basis knowledge of Robotic process automation
- Experience with financial and data analysis
- Knowledge of financial services industry, specifically mortgage servicing
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.