Product Development Director- RemoteApply Location Atlanta, Georgia Additional Locations: United States Remote Requisition Number R-87458
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Leads development and execution of HO3 product and programs
- Develops and implements short-term and long-term product roadmaps for developed solutions
- Facilitates market sizing and research; competitive benchmarking and assessments
- Lead voice of customer research – voice of client / voice of customer efforts to inform and support product development efforts
- Leads cross functional team to define new product / program requirements and execute on these requirements
- Builds and communicates business cases to secure needed resources and support for product development initiatives
- Assists in the review and evaluation of growth initiatives that will complement/expand existing product offerings
- Leads contract negotiations and implementation with product support vendors
- Partners with Sales, Account Management, Operations, IT, Finance, Actuarial, Underwriting, Legal, and Claims to support business development efforts to drive insights, promotion and adoption of Assurant’s HO3 product
- 7 years of experience working with Personal Lines, specifically HO3 Homeowners Insurance, including but not limited to Product Development, Actuarial, State Filings, or Underwriting related work.
- Managing a virtual team across the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field..
- Demonstrated track record of driving and achieving results
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven ability to build business cases; strong analytical skillset
- Experience assessing and evaluating growth opportunities
- Ability to lead and influence cross function teams; works well in a team environment
- Strong problem solver; demonstrated track record of resourcefulness
- Strong communication skills; experience presenting to C-Suite
- Adaptability; ability to adjust and pivot based on changing business and market needs
- Creativity and curiosity; proactively asks questions to lead to better outcomes while creatively seeking and developing answers and solutions to questions
Travel Requirement: 15%
Benefits and Value Proposition
- We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to full time and part time employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), generous paid time off and much more.
- We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our employees.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.