Regional Sales ManagerApply Location Atlanta, Georgia Requisition Number R-87967
Assurant has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to support our Multifamily Housing business!
This job is responsible for providing sales support as a key function of their role and will have client specific sales and service responsibility. In coordination with the Director, National Sales, the Manager, Regional Sales will support the sales force of the Business Unit. This will include attending and supporting sales calls, and making client presentations, and other forms of team development, such as
engaging in direct and consultative sales activity.
- Engages in direct and consultative sales activity (i.e. Team Closes with Sales Consultants) to win business through new prospects and new services/products to existing client relationships.
- Compiles, conducts and/or supports the Sales Consultants training and provides guidance, coaching and other marketing & sales related support to the Account Executive concerning strategies related to client development and retention. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, and assigning and directing work, appraising performance, providing specific development feedback, setting departmental policy, rewarding, and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Assists in formulating, implementing, and coordinating the business unit's growth strategies and ongoing prospect list by business development consultant.
- Works closely with key clients to further develop their business through strategic initiatives, includes onsite client visits to assess current situations, resulting in recommendations that will enhance revenue for the Business Unit and the client.
- Liaise with and represent the needs and interests of sales and marketing with both internal (Operations, Customer Service, Claims, Actuarial, Accounting, IT, Telecomm, etc.) and external (Vendors, Service Providers, Strategic Partners, etc.) dependent and associated groups.
- Associate Degree or higher.
- 3+ years of Assurant sales and/or account development experience in the field or in a related area or 5+ years of sales and/or account development experience in the field or in a related area.
- 2+ years of sales management preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.