Remote Technical Product OwnerApply Location Anytown, Georgia Requisition Number R-89351
Technical Product Owner/Technical Product Manager - Remote
This is a remote position.
In this role, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from discovery to
delivery. You will work directly with designers, engineers and stakeholders to ship meaningful products.
We are looking for candidates with an innovation mindset and full range of product development skills.
Applicants must be able to push the boundaries of what is possible, while sharing in our healthy
obsession of quality and simplicity.
Primary Job Accountability / Responsibilities:
● Work cross functionally with the business product owners, business heads and delivery heads to execute the product strategy and roadmap.
● Ensuring appropriate research and user testing is done before we build solutions.
● Act as a subject matter expert to a cross-functional team on PI planning, ART sync, sprint planning, standups, retrospectives, and maintaining/controlling a backlog.
● Writing effective use cases that address the problems and needs of our users.
● Defining and instrumenting success criteria that is measured via qualitative and quantitative feedback.
● Working with the Engineering Leads to manage technical debt and ensure timely delivery of projects
● Manage an effective and groomed backlog
● Clearly define Acceptance Criteria and on time delivery to meeting commitments
● Expert Agile Processes management (SAFe, Scrum and Hybrid) and Cross Functional communication
● Effective at managing a team with proactive talent development
● World Class Program & Project Execution, consistently hitting dates
● Efficient Delivery of Services (High Quality, Low cost) with continuous improvement
● Efficient and Effective Solution Delivery Process development with continuous improvement driven by Data
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
• Bachelor's degree preferably in business, IT, computer science, engineering, project management or another technology-focused field.
• 4+ years of experience in managing moderate to high complexity agile projects.
• Proficiency in a wide range of tools and software.
• Experience working in a highly collaborative environment.
• Experience working closely in cross-disciplinary teams, including Business Analysts and Developers, to shepherd products through the complete SDLC.
• Comprehensive understanding of the current trends and best-practices in web, mobile, and emerging technologies.
• Strong practical knowledge of agile SAFe methodologies, product development, information architecture, usability testing, and UX/UI.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, acting quickly when required.
• Working knowledge of other coding languages and when they are appropriately used.
• Experience in implementing CMS solutions and maximizing them for efficiency and reusability.
• Familiarity with the technical architectural considerations involved when designing for complex systems.
• Experience with platform development or client delivery or connected home is desired.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
• An unwavering passion to advocate on behalf of our users.
• Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
• Adept at leading software projects of varying sizes and degrees of complexity.
• A strong work ethic navigates through ambiguity, tireless focus on the customer, demonstrated experience delivering business needs, and experience creating simple and intuitive interfaces for complex applications across multiple sectors (ecommerce, B2B, B2B2C, D2C).
• A passionate advocate for the user, always putting their needs first.
• Deep empathy for the user’s daily struggles and challenges and commitment to always provide the best experience possible.
• 10% Travel.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
• MS/MBA, or equivalent, preferred.
• 7 years managing moderate to high complexity agile projects.
• Agile certifications such as SAFe Product Owner preferred.
• Scrum Master experience preferred.
• Experience collaborating with teams comprised of both on-shore and off-shore models is recommended.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.