Search Engine Optimization & Marketing LeadApply Requisition Number 51586
- Works to define SEO & SEM strategy and establish goals/objectives for clients, platforms and owned sites
- Includes detailed plans for paid media, keywords, link building, onsite technical, on-page and off-page tactics, and alignment with cross-functional team on content plans
- Identify and evaluate digital media strategy opportunities with particular emphasis on PPC and retargeting. Other areas could include but not limited to mobile, display, online video, affiliate marketing and sponsorships.
- Manage day-to-day execution on all approved plans and campaigns. May in some cases require overseeing agency work
- Build systems and protocols with cross-functional teams that ensure all best practices are being followed for new launches and plans to improve existing sites are progressing
- Collaborate w/Digital Content, Communications, CRO & Social Business in execution alignment
- Conduct SEO website audits and document benchmarks and baselines
- Track, report, and analyze SEO& SEM campaign performance on a weekly/monthly/ yearly basis. Derive and apply actionable insights.
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO/SEM that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Defines standards and best practices for all site launches related to field of expertise
- Work w/Delivery to ensure best practices are properly implemented
- Stay abreast of changes in the world of search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) to ensure compliance with guidelines and algorithms and prepared when signals of change are strong and continually update playbook as warranted.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Needs to have significant experience in SEO. Minimum of 3 years
- PPC and Retargeting experience also required, managing campaigns across Google, Bing, Yahoo. Minimum of 2 years
- 2 years’ experience with HTML and web publishing
- 2 years’ experience with CMS technologies
- 2 years’ experience with Google Analytics
- 2 years’ experience with bid management tools
- The ideal candidate possesses a background in search campaign management and operations with a proven track record of success.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Excellent analytic capabilities, detail and process oriented, passionate about online marketing, sound business judgment.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO/SEM. Have a thorough knowledge of current search ranking factors and critical updates including Panda and Penguin
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology or quantitative field
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.