Senior Cloud Engineer (DevSecOps)Apply Location Atlanta, Georgia Additional Locations: Anytown,Georgia; Chicago,Illinois; Miami,Florida Requisition Number R-86687
The Senior Cloud Engineer is responsible for planning and delivering an automated set of hybrid cloud platforms and services to support the continuous integration and deployment of application software.
- Planning and Enabling infrastructure components: The engineer plans and drives the deployment of platforms for application and product teams.
- Planning and Developing CI/CD Pipeline Automation: As a member of a DevSecOps Center of Excellence the engineer will work directly with product teams to plan and enable automation for their platforms
- Planning and Enabling Monitoring, Self-Healing and Reliable Platforms: Ensures that platforms are developed to support reliability, self-healing and high performance
- Training and coaching product team resources: Assists in the training and coaching of delivery resources from product teams that interact with the center of excellence
- Supporting ongoing innovation in the platform and automation space: Supports management in researching the latest development, cloud and DevSecOps platform tools and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in software development and/or operations support.
- 5+ years working in different technology stacks such as Microsoft (.NET), Java, etc
- 4+ years of experience in automating cloud or hybrid cloud IaaS and PaaS technologies
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure security, platform, authentication and networking requirements
- Understanding of Agile processes
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, AWS and on-premise and cloud infrastructure platforms
- Support, administration and automation of application containerization and Microservices
- 3+ years of experience with software configuration management and/or release automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience delivering business-centric, integrated technology solutions at an international scale
- Deep understanding of technology trends and a broad knowledge of technology products and vendors
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills in order to communicate to peers, management, and business unit staff
- Knowledge of IT systems technology developments and trends
- Familiarity with leveraging the Microsoft tool chain for DevOps
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.