Sr Lender Placed Operations SpecialistApply Location Atlanta, Georgia Additional Locations: Duluth,Georgia; Florence,South Carolina Requisition Number R-88215
Assurant is seeking a Lender Placed Operations Specialist for the Duluth, GA, Atlanta, GA, Florence, SC OR Springfield, OH facility.
The Lender Placed Operations SpecialistIII, under the guidance of the Unit Manager, is responsible for the input, set-up and/or maintenance of client, customer and/or agent information for one or more of the company's policies, products or services. The Specialist, with the use of a computerized system, is responsible for the maintenance of customer's accounts, by processing premium payments and/or delinquent premiums, either by direct or automated payment. Additionally, the Specialist is responsible for researching, analyzing and resolving exception items that have been initiated via reports, Outsourcing Centers, Account Executives, phone calls, correspondence, clients, and the clients' systems and obtains critical information. The Specialist works with complex and time sensitive issues and works directly with the client and outsourcing centers. The Lender Placed Operations Specialist (LPOS) III will also perform the functions of a Lender Placed Ops Spec I and II. The essential duties of a LPOS III include but not limited to: manage and work client mailboxes within established guidelines (recognize urgent issues should be worked within 24 hours); research and analyze exception items received through reports, task, Account Executives, outsourcing centers and client correspondences; complete refund check research; handle customer service calls from the client; outsourcing centers and other internal departments; assist in leading projects by gathering and analyzing data to achieve results; participate in conference calls with the client, internal departments and outsourcing centers to work on process improvements, project implementations, or resolution of complex issues.
This position is Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm.Overtime maybe required weekly and/or Saturday hours as workload demands. Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet or exceed deadlines to maintain client expectations
- Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to make good decisions
- Identify trends and develop analysis
- Applies intermediate skills and begins to develop advanced skills to procedures, processes and techniques.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of mortgage servicing/hazard insurance or related experience in an office setting (preferably in a production environment).
- Testing required on MS Word, MS Excel, Basic Office Sills and alphanumeric data entry (minimum of 5,000 KSPH required)
- Knowledge of Lender Placed applications and Mortgage Banking applications (such as TrackAll and LPS)
- Lender Placed knowledge
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.