Talent Acquisition Consultant (Contract)Apply Location Atlanta, Georgia Additional Locations: Georgia Requisition Number R-89875
This is a contracting assignment with the ability to be extended.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is a strategic partner to the business, building strong relationships with hiring leaders and providing them with expert guidance on all aspects of the talent acquisition process. This person will be responsible for identifying and recruiting talent across multiple business groups (US and Canada).
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess the following competencies: attract and source high quality candidates, guide hiring managers through assessment and selection, build credibility and trust, data tracking, analysis and interpretation, stakeholder influence, and business acumen. The Talent Acquisition Consultant will bring the voice of the talent strategy to hiring decisions. He/she will challenge, not just satisfy, hiring managers. The Talent Acquisition Consultant will leverage their expertise to influence hiring decisions and convey the business logic of recruiting recommendations.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Shows expertise in attraction and sourcing talent.
- Recruits in multiple segments of the business.
- Identifies opportunities to promote new recruiting approaches or strategies that will enhance stakeholder outcomes within their own function/area and within similar functions.
- Provides expertise and guidance to hiring managers in the design and implementation of the interview and evaluation process to positively impact the quality of hire.
- Delivers results against complex challenges and expectations, often within larger groups and with leaders, produces quality work, meets deadlines, and follows through with commitments.
- Independently collects, analyzes, and maintains and ensures accuracy of recruitment data in appropriate systems across varied processes and segments.
- Identifies performance gaps, makes observations and conclusions from data analysis, and translates findings into actionable initiatives to maximize recruitment outcomes.
- Provides value-adding consultation and guidance to hiring managers that influences the approach, strategy or process used to maximize recruitment initiatives in the businesses supported.
- Leverages expertise in recruiting across multiple segments and recruiting processes to establish reasonable timeframes and expectations with hiring managers for specialized or critical roles.
- Appropriately challenges or coaches hiring managers to implement effective strategies and persuades hiring managers to adopt established best practices.
- Develops clear, realistic understanding of talent needs for a specific position given the scope, skill needs, labor market, function specific or industry trends, and salary; guides hiring managers in prioritizing appropriate position requirements and recruitment strategies based on business need.
- Provides guidance and insight to business units/functions on key messages or candidate informational materials that will create a competitive advantage in the market.
- Demonstrates understanding of elements of the business strategy for business units served and recommends recruiting strategies that align with business strategy.
- Conveys in-depth understanding of business terms and language in multiple businesses to build credibility and have influence with senior leaders.
- Has an in-depth understanding of business, culture and talent needs and leverages business acumen to make broad recruiting changes that have a positive impact on the businesses served.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Assurant leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of full life cycle recruitment experience.
- 3+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience (Workday preferred).
- 3+ years of experience conducting competency/behavioral based interviews.
- 3+ years of interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process.
- 2+ years of developing and executing sourcing strategies.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This is a remote position
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.