Executive Assistant - Austin, TXApply Requisition Number 53053
- Prepares & types presentation materials (including Board level), meeting minutes, letters, memos, emails, correspondence, etc.
- Proofs for spelling & grammar.
- Enters information into spreadsheets &/or databases
- Compiles routine reports, statistics, tables, charts, etc. from readily available information.
- Process expenses including travel reimbursement, invoice payments, etc.
- Coordinates calendar - supervisor's &/or dept.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Coordinates events which may include scheduling rooms &/or guest speaker & arranging for routine materials, technology & refreshments.
- Provides information via phone, e-mail, mail, etc.
- Represents manager in routine
- College Degree
- 3-5 years administrative support or other relevant experience required.
- Experience supporting executive level roles as well as multiple executives.
- Very organized, strong attention to detail, professional, self-starter, looking to grow/expand role/influence
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.