Client Service Administrator
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Client Service AdministratorApply Requisition Number R-86611
Are you someone who takes ownership, has a passion for providing excellent client service and thrives on working towards team goals in a fast paced environment?
We are seeking a dynamic multi-tasker, committed to the delivery of exceptional client service to Assurant Australia’s retail and warehouse partners. Our ideal candidate will be an outstanding communicator, with excellent grammar and spelling, willing to challenge themselves, thriving within a high performing culture.
Reporting to the Team Leader you are responsible for:
- Consistently delivering exceptional client service in a timely and professional manner, aligned to service level industry standards.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to all queries as required, keeping clients and third party providers informed of progress or delays.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve client enquiries or complaints by using initiative to achieve the best possible outcome for Assurant and the client.
- Ensure compliance to all internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by actively identifying opportunities to improve processes and/or procedures.
- Work effectively within a team environment by working collaboratively with others and sharing knowledge and skills to achieve team goals and objectives.
- Achievement of required standards of performance against all core job responsibilities.
Assurant's core hours of operation are between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. Hours may adjust at peak times of the year.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience working within a Telecommunications or Utility Call Centre environment.
- KPI focused with strong knowledge of industry standards
- The ability to multitask, effectively managing competing priorities on phone and email working across multiple systems. Engaging 30 + calls per day and responding to a high quantity of emails.
- Excellent administrator
- First class communicator
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Why work with Assurant?
Everyone at Assurant, no matter their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world is united by our uncompromising values. That’s why we created a culture where you’re free to bring thoughtful, caring attention to each customer or client, internally or externally. Whatever your position, your innovative thinking, common sense, integrity and actionable solutions, can make a real difference.
With more than 100 years industry expertise, we are trusted by over 300 million consumers worldwide and we handle more than 16.6 million unique policies across the automotive, appliance and technology, home and financial service industries.
When you join Assurant you will be part of a community that cares. A fun, diverse and supportive team culture will see you challenge yourself and motivate you to think out of the box.
We offer a competitive salary, volunteering opportunities, training and development, as well as other benefits.
Click on "Apply for this job". A full cover letter is required with all applications, detailing your suitability for the role, including indicative remuneration expectations. Only applications with full cover letters will be reviewed.
Suitable applicants will also be required to undertake a Police Check. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Potential to work from home initially, due to COVID-19
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.