Customer Solutions Representative
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Customer Solutions RepresentativeApply Requisition Number R-88108
This role is responsible for the delivery of exceptional client service to Assurant Services Australia’s retail and warehouse partners. The CSA is responsible for providing ongoing support to the retail partners, and accurately and efficiently administer enquiries from a variety of channels including phone, email and online.Teamwork and attention to detail are critical to ensure the client experience is seamless and achieves agreed standards and SLAs.
- Consistently deliver exceptional client service in a timely and professional manner, and aligned to Service Level standards
- Provide accurate and timely responses to all queries as required, keeping clients and third party providers informed of progress or delays
- Efficiently and effectively resolve client enquiries or complaints by using initiative to achieve the best possible outcome for Assurant and the client.
- Ensure compliance to all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by actively identifying opportunities to improve processes and/or procedures
- Work effectively within a team environment by working collaboratively with others and sharing knowledge and skills to achieve team goals and objectives
- Achievement of required standards of performance against all core job responsibilities
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.