Customer Solutions Representatives
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Customer Solutions RepresentativesApply Requisition Number R-88627
What's the role about?
Are you someone who takes ownership and accountability? Do you have a passion for delivering the best customer experience? Do you thrive on working in a team to achieve business goals together in a fast paced environment?
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join our busy Customer Experience Team as a Customer Solutions Representative. This is a 12 month, fixed term opportunity in our contact centre based in our Camberwell office. This position is responsible for the delivering the best customer experience through the lodgment, assessment and settlement of Insurance and Warranty claims. While providing ongoing support and guidance to all Assurant customers, via a variety of channels including phone, email, and online.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Team Leader you are responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional customer service for all customers and suppliers by providing timely and accurate response over the phone and via e-mail
- Resolving claims in the most cost effective and time efficient manner whilst complying to all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Managing claim enquiries received via inbound / outbound calls and emails.
- Coordinating administrative duties in between calls and emails
- Efficiently and effectively resolving customer complaints and/or objections within delegated authority to ensure best possible outcome for the customer and Assurant
- Working effectively in a team environment, collaborating with others and sharing knowledge and skills to achieve team goals and objectives
Does this sound like you?
- Previous Call Centre and/or Customer Service experience
- A proven track record of meeting required service levels and individual KPI’s
- Great dispute resolution skills
- Attention to detail as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to multitask and effectively manage competing priorities
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Why work with Assurant?
Everyone at Assurant, no matter their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world is united by our uncompromising values. That’s why we created a culture where you’re free to bring thoughtful, caring attention to each customer. Whatever your position, your innovative thinking can make a real difference.
With more than 100 years industry expertise, we are trusted by over 300 million consumers worldwide and we handle more than 16.6 million unique policies across the automotive, appliance and technology, home and financial service industries.
When you join Assurant you will be part of a community that cares. A fun, diverse and supportive team culture will see you challenge yourself and motivate you to think outside the box.
We offer a competitive salary, volunteering opportunities, training and development as well as other benefits.
Suitable applicants will also be required to undertake a Police Check. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note that this position will initially be working from home due to COVID-19
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.