P&C CoordinatorApply Location Camberwell, Victoria Requisition Number R-88495
At Assurant, we partner with some of the world's largest and most well known brands, helping their customers protect what matters most. We have a tradition of collaboration and a can-do spirit that we put into practice every day.
About the role
This an end-to-end P&C role... everything from payroll & recruitment to leadership coaching, projects, and people analytics. With such an expansive role, every day will be different, fast paced and have you contributing and delivering on the People Plan to continue the evolution of our culture and team experience.
- You'll be sourcing talent for our teams across ANZ, and coaching the team leaders on interviewing skills, all while thinking how best to enhance the candidate experience
- Talent reviews, succession, pay equity and goal setting - you'll be key in all the people rhythms across the business and helping our leaders deliver them for their teams.
- We've an amazing and diverse group of leaders coming through the business, and you'll play a key part in supporting their development and experiences that gets them to that next career step
- We are officially a Great Place to Work - and we want to keep pushing that envelope. The people team play an instrumental role in developing initiatives and actions that keep our team excited and engaged
- Diversity & inclusion has always been something Assurant has stood for, and we want to continue to lead and create the place for our team to bring their whole self to work
- Coordinating the payrun for our ANZ entities. We use an outsourced payroll provider, but you'll need to provide the information for processing
- Using Workday, our people dashboards help make the best decisions possible for the team and business.... this role will partner with team leaders to develop actions and interventions
- Provide leaders and team members policy interpretation and guidance, with a focus on coaching managers to explore and consider courses of action, potential risks, and decision making
This role suits an energetic, collaborative and curious person looking to gain depth and exposure to their experiences across the people & culture function.
We are big on culture and values to drive our decision making - and so are you.
You love continually learning about the team and our clients, and delivering people solutions that enhance the team and customer experience.
You encourage leaders to think differently and take calculated risks on our diverse talent.
You easily connect strategic priorities with the business needs and act on the people requirements to deliver.
Your active & curious mindset doesn't stop at the ask - it's thinking about the bigger picture, and about what's next.
To deliver these, you'll have a Degree in Human Resources or a similar field, with...
- 3+ years experience in People & Culture.
- Payroll administration experience advantageous
- Strong knowledge of local employee relations framework, Fair Work Act, OHS and other related legislation
Interested? Let's chat.
Click the apply button to submit your cover letter and resume.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.