P&C CoordinatorApply Location Camberwell, Victoria Requisition Number R-88495
At Assurant, we partner with some of the world's largest and most well known brands, helping their customers protect what matters most. We have a tradition of collaboration and a can-do spirit that puts our values into practice every day.
About the role
As a key member of Assurant’s People & Culture team, you will be involved in the day to day operations of the function, and also contribute to the creation and implementation of the People plan for ANZ.
- Recruitment - coaching on sourcing activity, screening candidates, and looking to digitise the candidate & team experience
- Coaching our people leaders through People & Culture process rhythms for the ANZ and Global - think talent, performance, and salary reviews.
- Connecting with our growth potential talent to coach and support their self-leadership and team leadership skills, preparing them for ongoing success
- Delivering Great Place to Work initiatives, holding listening sessions, and proposing team experience enhancements
- Advocating and supporting Diversity, Equity & inclusion activity & initiatives for the ANZ business
- Conducting investigations into poor performance or behaviours, and providing performance coaching and advice to managers which may include participating in disciplinary meetings, drafting of outcome letters, and advising on team member termination as required
- Utilise people analytics, metrics and workforce reporting to understand trends, and partner with team leaders to develop actions and interventions to correct and enhance as necessary
- Provide leaders and team members policy interpretation and guidance, with a focus on coaching managers to explore and consider courses of action, potential risks, and decision making
We're looking for someone that has a team first mindset, collaborative style, and is outcome focused. You aren't afraid of rolling your sleeves up and getting involved in all elements of People & Culture, balancing the daily tactical elements with the longer term strategic initiatives. We're on a fast growth trajectory in ANZ and you are fundamental to enhancing and evolving our team experience to ensure we've the right talent in the right place at the right time
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or similar field
- 3+ years’ experience in P&C, or similar role
- Payroll administration experience advantageous
- Strong knowledge of local employee relations framework, Fair Work Act, OHS and other related legislation
- Experience with Workday preferred
Interested? Let's chat.
Click the apply button to submit your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 22 January 2021
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.