Policy Administration Officer
Everyone at Assurant -- no matter their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world -- is united by the principles that follow. That’s why we created a culture where you’re free to bring thoughtful, caring attention to each customer. Whatever your position, your innovative thinking can make a real difference.
With more than 100 years industry expertise, we are trusted by over 300 million consumers worldwide and we handle more than 16.6 million unique policies across the automotive, appliance and technology, home and financial service industries.
Are you someone who takes ownership, possess excellent organisation skills and thrives on working towards team goals in a fast paced environment?
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join our busy Camberwell office as a Policy Administration officer. This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient handling of all policy data and related activities through the support and administration of Assurant's data handling tolls and systems.
Reporting to the Policy Admin Team Leader you are responsible for:
- Process customer data including new business, claims and cancellations. Address and rectify any errors that may be identified.
- Record any significant customer feedback within the customer notes field in the live system
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers, via phone, email and online in a prompt and efficient manner
- Load data within agreed timeframes on a program by program basis ensuring data integrity is maintained
- Ensure compliance with the PDS is supplied to all clients under the regulatory requirements
- Create and maintain Policy Administration processes and procedures, ensuring clear and concise documentation of current processes including ongoing review of department manuals
- Reconcile data outputs and data inputs with 100% accuracy
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Administration / Data Processing experience
- Intermediate MS Excel and Access knowledge
- Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within a team environment
What's in it for you?
- A fun, diverse and supportive team culture
- Amazing training & development
- Competitive salary and other benefits
Click on "Apply for this job". A full cover letter is required with all applications, detailing your suitability for the role, including indicative remuneration expectations. Only applications with full cover letters will be reviewed.
Suitable applicants will also be required to undertake a Police Check. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.