Training and Development Manager
At Assurant, we figure out what’s stopping the businesses and consumers we serve, and find ways to keep them moving forward. Everyone at Assurant, regardless of their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world is united by our uncompromising values. That’s why we created a culture where you’re free to bring thoughtful, caring attention to each customer. Whatever your position, your innovative thinking can make a real difference.
With more than 100 years industry expertise, we are trusted by over 300 million consumers worldwide and we handle more than 16.6 million unique policies across the automotive, appliance and technology, home and financial service industries.
Are you someone who takes ownership, possess a passion for training, developing and thrives on working towards team goals in a fast paced environment?
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join our busy Camberwell office as a Training and Development Manager. This position is be responsible for the development, maintenance, facilitation and assessment of quality compliance and sales training programs for both internal and external stakeholders.
The Training and Development Manager will maintain and oversee the training function including the design and facilitation of training offered by the organisation to external partners and representatives.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, ANZ you are responsible for:
- Design, develop and deliver training programs for both internal and external stakeholders in line with Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) requirements and business needs
- Manage the maintenance and compliance of training records for both internal and external parties
- Create and maintain a quality training matrix linked to the Obligations Register
- Maintain the Responsible Manager Training Register and ensure that appropriate training is conducted
- Manage the compliance of regulatory training ensuring all AFSL requirements are met
- Develop and maintain training aids, handbooks and resources
- Facilitate internal training sessions, produce and maintain an annual training calendar ensuring stakeholder needs are identified and met
- Develop innovative online training programs utilising available resources
- Evaluate training programs to ensure that they meet learner and business requirements and review programs in line with evaluation feedback
- Manage the Leaning Management System (LMS) and the training portal for all new and existing programs
- Monitor and maintain any amendments to training material within the Articulate system
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience within the insurance or financial services industries
- Understanding of regulatory compliance
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of LMS systems
- Good organizational and time management skills
What's in it for you?
- A fun, diverse and supportive team culture
- Amazing training & development
- Competitive salary and other benefits
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.