Client Support Associate
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Client Support AssociateApply Requisition Number R-89012
The Client Support Associate is responsible for assisting customers with technical and product support needs by helping to diagnose and solve technical problems. Primary responsibilities are answering client questions via phone calls or email. The Client Support Specialist makes an essential contribution to client satisfaction by providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to callers. Work remotely temporarily due COVID 19.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Provide specific information regarding the services, products or materials offered.
- Assist customers with computer issues and provide troubleshooting information.
- Report and analyze customer’ information and needs.
- Issue billing details and open and close customer accounts.
- Manage and respond to client queries and inform customers of issue resolution.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve client issues.
- Monitor, report, and escalate status of workflow timelines.
- Contribute to revenue through client retention and by providing excellent customer support.
- Assist with project integration plans for clients, (examination of needs, recommendations, coordination of integrations between vendors, and oversite for technical integrations between systems.)
- Communicate directly with clients regarding the status of projects and provide answers to client requests/questions.
- Update the client on current issues for additional information.
- Raise high priority/escalation items to management to ensure task are completed promptly.
- Work closely with the Support team to investigate and resolve issues.
- Add other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of customer service experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using a CRM system
- Exceptional ability to solve problems, take a broad perspective, and influence others.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and to develop long-term relationships with clients and other team members.
- Extremely high-level escalation management and mature judgment skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility to use problem-solving skills in a growing and challenging environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- Initiative and resourcefulness.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.