Financial Business Systems AnalystApply Location Chicago, Illinois Requisition Number R-87129
As a Financial Business Systems Analyst you will perform as the data subject matter expert in the development and deployment of new Third Party Administrators and Direct client programs to the AIM business system, and the migration of clients from the legacy AIZ business system to AIM.
- Participate as the Third Party Adminstrators data subject matter expert in the development and deployment of new client programs being on-boarded to the AIM business system and historical client program migrations from the legacy AIZ business system to the AIM business system. Review and/or compile system requirements/enhancements for handling client data in an efficient and standardized manner.
- Processes third party batch data for month end execution on the AIM databases, testing for data integrity and results of data validation edits.Reconciles client data to control totals and client remittances and analyzes variances from expected results.
- Identifies data reject reasons and works with the client and internal staff in Underwriting, Marketing, and Actuarial to mitigate data and/or table issues in a timely and accurate manner.Facilitates sessions to review rejects and develop the appropriate course of action required to mitigate same.
- Compiles and/or executes database queries and performs Quality Assurance testing to validate system modifications/enhancements and conversions/migrations of client business to AIM.
- Works with clients and AIZ departments, including IT, Finance, Underwriting, Actuary, and Marketing, to ensure business processing requests are fulfilled timely and accurately.
- Compiles and maintains TPA process and procedure documentation and data flow diagrams.Recommend and propose to management changes and improvements to existing procedures and processes.
- B.S. in Accounting, Information Technology, or Finance
- 3 - 6 years technology, accounting or finance experience
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Time management skills to stay focused and meet deadlines
- Effectively manage changing priorities
- Querying of relational databases - SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Visio, Access.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Analytical mind set and desire to determine root causes for data anomalies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minor in Information Technology, Accounting, or Finance (depending on degree)
- 2-3 years of experience in IT, Data Analysis, or Project Management
- Familiarity with Insurance terminology
- Insurance accounting experience a plus
- Understanding of database theory and experience working with databases is preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft PowerPoint a plus
- Experience with business systems and/or PeopleSoft or other Enterprise Resource Management system a plus
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.