Manager, SQL Development and ReportingApply Location Chicago, Illinois Requisition Number R-87215
The Manager of SQL Development will set, provide and manage the validation and balancing of the data migrated from legacy system into Salesforce, supporting business objectives and requirements that align with roadmaps, standards, and best practices. This position is responsible for working Globally with all areas in the company and external parties.
The primary areas of responsibility are the validation of the migrated data from all legacy systems to Global Warranty Platforms.
- Design, develop, and implement data structures to support modeling, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting, analysis and conversions.
- Manage governance and delivery of accurate, reliable, easy to use, and timely business data for reporting, analytics and BI.
- Work effectively with global business teams to develop clear requirements that drive implementation of data balancing and dashboards.
- Work effectively with Application Development, DevOps, Infrastructure and other teams as necessary to ensure that Data Conversion activities are well coordinated, efficient and effective.
- Produce or manage the production of the Data Conversion knowledge base, data flows, and common taxonomy.
- Manage and prioritize activities related to the Data Conversion teams.
- Design and maintain dashboards showing different metrics related to Data Conversion
- 5+ years of experience architecting data solutions and working in MS Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- 2+ years of experience in managing software development teams
- 3+ years of experience in data conversion
- 10+ years of experience architecting data solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in managing software development teams
- 5+ years of experience in data conversion
- 2+ years working with Azure, data factory, data bricks, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in Warranty/Insurance
- Strong experience with Cloud hosted environments. (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Strong PowerBI experience.
- Solid experience with logical / physical data modeling across a number of different data management platforms.
- Experience with Data Modeling and Data Profiling tools and methods.
- Understanding of canonical data dictionaries and their maintenance.
- Very skilled with data integration issues, integration patterns.
- Very skilled with ETL/ELT processes to load data structures.
- Very skilled with T-SQL language.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.