Salesforce Technical LeadApply Location Chicago, Illinois Additional Locations: Georgia Requisition Number R-89535
We are looking for a hands-on application Lead / architect who can lead the team from architectural and technology delivery perspective of the next generation customer facing applications for Assurant leveraging Digital technologies: Salesforce and Azure The ideal candidate must have at least 7-10 years of experience in Tech Lead and Architect roles, delivering large scale customer facing application, especially with Salesforce, Salesforce Community Portal, Lightning, Apex etc. This is a fully remote position.
- Understand business and delivery priorities and define technology / architectural solution
- Lead team in adopting and implementing technology best practices
- Lead design, design reviews, code reviews, technical delivery.
- Participate in cross functional discussion and address strategic technology aspects.
- At least 1-2 years as application architect
- Or At least 3 years as Tech lead or Sr. Developer delivering Web applications.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Community Portal, Lightning and Apex
- Good working knowledge of REST, XML & JSON, MuleSoft (or any other integration platform)
- Understanding and preferably hands on experience of AWS or Azure cloud platforms
- Preferably good understanding of DevOps practices and tools like Azure DevOps
- Understanding of web application development using .NET Core, ReactJS and ExpressJS
- Experience working with offshore teams
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.