Call Center Manager
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Call Center ManagerApply Requisition Number R-83606
This position will be the key role to build, manage and promote best relationship between Assurant and our vendors. The position will be expected to have strong management capability and business skill+ knowledge to lead all relevant partners.
The position will directly oversee call center to ensure positive morale and effective daily operations. You will achieve our local and global objective through the development and implementation of best methods and procedures.
You will also be asked to make suggestions for system and process improvement using your knowledge of daily and ground operations.
Primary Job Accountabilities/
- Responsible for the overall cost, quality, and customer satisfaction of the contact center operations.
- Manage all aspects of the various SLA/KPI metrics ensuring overall performance meets or exceeds expectations
- Develop and follow up on action plans to improve performance results and any missed SLA/KPI
- Provide daily management reporting highlighting key SLA/KPI
- Responsible for overall Customer Experience of operation including management of the NPS survey process, review of results, and implementation of actions for improvement.
- Perform Live and blind monitoring in order to improve performance on n agent by agent basis(emphasizing sales technique, presentation, and compliance)
- Assist training department in the development of job aids o train on products, customer service skills, or other topics
- Address escalated issues and complaints either from customer clients, vendors, internal colleagues, and/or direct reports. Create a tracking method for escalated issues and daily reporting.
- Address, reconcile, and acquire approvals for invoices prior to submission to Finance for payment
- Escalate issues (as necessary) to management for resolution
- Find tactics to improve performance at the vendor level to provide more value to clients
- Frequent discussion with vendors site managers to discussing performance, improvements and enhancements needed on the program.
- Deliver feedback to vendors on results of Quality oversight efforts on a minimum weekly basis
- Review progress of previous day for all client/products
- Create “post mortem” performance review as needed/ required
- Maintain performance metrics data within appropriate internal data systems
- Make recommendations of changes that might improve customer experience
- Point of contact for opportunities to add additional programs to the vendor site.
- Develop, refine and communicate necessary process changes to drive performance and customer experience improvements
- As a manager and team leader, lead the team with trust and provide necessary support to help the team grow and learn the business ,clients and team engagement for smooth and satisfactory communication
- Conduct complete site audit at least twice a year for each vendor site, including clients when applicable
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Experienced in management of 3rd party Call Center as a Manager or Vendor management
- 5 years + management experience in Cal center /Vendor management
- Good command of Japanese and English languages
- Good communicator with senior internal & external management and staff
- Experience managing multiple site locations
20 % Travel may be required both domestically and internationally
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.