Connected Home Program ManagementApply Location Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Requisition Number R-89238
Connected Home Program Management is responsible for designing, establishing, running, and keeping continuously improving service models/ schemes to support Assurant Japan’s Connected Home business, including but not limited to analyzing the best options for the company in building the repair network for home appliances and managing the repair costs, in closely working with the sales/ BD, Operations, and IT.
This position further supports the growth of the business through the development, implementation, alignment and continuous improvement of processes and procedures in our Connected Home business and the effective use of technology. This position in nature is solutions focused to crystalize the programs/ services in effective and efficient manner. To do so, responsibilities include documenting new/ existing workflows, acting as the liaison among various stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate requirements for the assigned business.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Drive profitable growth through initiatives that strategically improve the business capabilities, service delivery and productivity in Connected Home business
- Promote operational efficiencies to optimize the bottom line, while driving revenue in cooperation with sales/ BD through identifying key capabilities to compete in the market
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Design, implement, run, and keep improving Connected Home programs/ services
- Establish the best in class repair scheme/ model whether it’s leveraging a few of external repair service network companies or building our own capabilities to possess such a repair service network on our own
- Develop and manage relationships with local home appliance repair companies as well as major consumer electronics manufacturers to provide the best repair experiences in view of customer and our operations including cost efficiencies
- Analyze program performance, identify improvement opportunities and lead improvement actions to be taken, and report trends
- Provide support to legal and compliance on developing Terms and Conditions for agreements with Connected Home clients and third party vendors such as external repair companies
- Support execution of end-to-end programs/ services which might be done by Operations
- Ensure adherence to due diligent process in onboarding repair companies
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge, Other Requirements
- At minimum 5 years of experience in business planning and/or operations dealing with home appliance extended warranty in non-life insurance companies or companies that handle extended warranty for home appliances and/or housing equipment. For example, Experiences in Provider of home appliances, Home appliances mass retailers which offers extended warranty, OEMs which offers extended warranty for home appliances/ housing equipment, and Call centers/ BPO companies handling extended warranty services: Japan Best Rescue, Prestige International might satisfy the above requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills in Japanese
- Strong influencing skills to get colleagues take actions to achieve goals
- Works well under pressure and tight timeline
- Ability to manage upwards to drive solutions and secure decisions
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Business English capability is nice to have
- Familiarity with and working experience/ knowledge in mobile business
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.