Customer Experience Manager
As part of the Assurant customer service team, you’ll do more than just answer calls or respond to questions. On behalf of our clients, you’ll work directly with consumers to help them protect what matters most. You’ll be their primary point of contact and their source of information. You’ll listen, solve problems, and patiently find a resolution.
- Full time
- Entry Level
- Evenings & Weekends
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Look below to see if you found the right fit.
- Good Listener
The culture is amazing. The managers and staff are very supportive and promote an open exchange of ideas and information.– Marcus K., Arizona
Customer Experience ManagerApply Requisition Number R-86215
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience by analyzing data, managing critical voice-of-the-customer listening posts (such as post-claims surveys) and reporting on customer experience.
Identify Opportunities to Improve Customer Experience (40%)
- Perform analysis on available data including voice of the customer (VOC) listening posts (such as surveys), operational metrics, and other variables (program type, product type, etc.) to identify relationships, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Perform root cause analysis, including sample audits and text-data mining, to determine drivers of both dissatisfaction and satisfaction.
- Recommend improvements based on findings and present suggestions to Japan Leadership Team.
Support Customer Experience Initiatives (35%)
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to ensure success of customer experience projects.
- Work collaboratively across departments to understand the business needs and how they contribute to the customer’s experience.
- Participate as a Customer Experience subject matter expert on new client/program/product launches to scope and deliver the desired customer experience for all touchpoints.This includes creating all customer experience process flows and customer communications.
Managing VOC Listening Posts (10%)
- Conduct regular configuration audits to ensure surveys are offered when expected or desired.
- Monitor survey data to ensure systems and processes are functioning as expected.
- Perform analysis on anomalies in data to address challenges and maintain regular flow of VOC data.
Reporting on Customer Experience (15%)
- Provide monthly NPS reports by client and survey type.
- Provide monthly reports on escalations and issues.
- Update Customer Experience Scorecards for identified clients (including compiling identified operational metrics which are key to customer experience).
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Resha S. - Customer Service Representative
I can be myself here. It's just a comfortable work environment. Management is so understanding - they recognize that we're all human. And they listen to our feedback. In turn, I understand my customers and where they're coming from.
We're not scripted - but you do have to have a heart and you have to actively listen. I take escalated calls and I know my customers can hear the concern in my voice right away. That means I'm helping. My supervisors taught me how to grow my skills and how to protect my customers. I continue to receive training, and it's in my plan to become a supervisor.