Customer Experience ManagerApply Location Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Requisition Number R-86215
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience by analyzing data, managing critical voice-of-the-customer listening posts (such as post-claims surveys) and reporting on customer experience.
Identify Opportunities to Improve Customer Experience (40%)
- Perform analysis on available data including voice of the customer (VOC) listening posts (such as surveys), operational metrics, and other variables (program type, product type, etc.) to identify relationships, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Perform root cause analysis, including sample audits and text-data mining, to determine drivers of both dissatisfaction and satisfaction.
- Recommend improvements based on findings and present suggestions to Japan Leadership Team.
Support Customer Experience Initiatives (35%)
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to ensure success of customer experience projects.
- Work collaboratively across departments to understand the business needs and how they contribute to the customer’s experience.
- Participate as a Customer Experience subject matter expert on new client/program/product launches to scope and deliver the desired customer experience for all touchpoints.This includes creating all customer experience process flows and customer communications.
Managing VOC Listening Posts (10%)
- Conduct regular configuration audits to ensure surveys are offered when expected or desired.
- Monitor survey data to ensure systems and processes are functioning as expected.
- Perform analysis on anomalies in data to address challenges and maintain regular flow of VOC data.
Reporting on Customer Experience (15%)
- Provide monthly NPS reports by client and survey type.
- Provide monthly reports on escalations and issues.
- Update Customer Experience Scorecards for identified clients (including compiling identified operational metrics which are key to customer experience).
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.