Sales OptimizationApply Location Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Requisition Number R-89318
Expands business opportunities by evaluating client’s position in industry, increasing the attachment rate (i.e., rate of customers signing up for a secondary service such as extended warranty), and researching/analyzing/executing solutions.Achieves program(s) sales objectives and monitors compliance of the programs by continual assessment of the program(s), making the necessary customizations to improve the performance, and ultimately executing the integration of those enhancements into the sales channels of the client.Provide ongoing feedback on insights on the program through data collection processes and frontline feedback, updating the client and Assurant leadership as needed so that our products and services retain its competitive edge. Closely works together with Program Management Directors.
Primary Job Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible for increasing program(s) performance (attachment rate) for assigned client, acting as the primary or secondary point of contact by working closely with Program Management Directors.
- Responsible for driving performance for assigned programs for the assigned client through fostering and maintaining relationships with various levels of leadership.
- Circulate performance and compliance reports to ensure all related goals are being achieved.
- Consult with client management to establish and ultimately execute plans for achieving or exceeding program goals.Develop and enhance Assurant’s relationship with our client at management at various levels in the field to include, regional, district, and store level.
- Communicate program results and plans for marketing efforts to client and Assurant management.
- Summarize activities for ROI purposes and be able to track the performance related to those activities.
- Serve as the primary contact between Assurant and client, as it relates to the assigned areas.
- Assist in the execution of promotions and contests for associated programs
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and prepare reports on the competitive environment, occasionally mystery shopping across related business segments
- Identify and assist in resolution of customer and client service quality process issues with the assigned Assurant Account Executive to ensure a positive root cause resolution.
- Works under minimal supervision.Some latitude for unreviewed action.Uses originality and evaluation in the accomplishment of assigned tasks.
- Manages and is responsible for the program(s) oversight for a client, a particular sales channel, and/ or supervision of direct reports as needed for the assigned client.
- Conduct program training at corporate, division, region, district level or site location.Conduct train-the-trainer programs for client staff.
- Develop content & conduct train-the-trainer programs for client leadership for the assigned sales channels.
- Monitor and circulate program(s) performance ensuring goals are being achieved.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Sales Promotion/Planning related experience in BtoC client-facing environment
Other skills needed:
- Strong analytical skills—able to analyze program(s) results, create a plan for improving results, and execute and track the plan.
- Good with numbers/figures
- Ability to engage leadership and communicate effectively, even under stress.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office programs.
- Applies expert problem-solving skills to the most complex of issues.
- Recognizes and recommends areas needing improvement.
- Advanced knowledge of channel and the business of Assurant.
- Strong communication skills, especially by telephone and e-mail.
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of sales and training techniques; client service; account development; multimedia presentation; graphics; and marketing standards. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while multitasking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while multitasking.
- Ability to influence internal and external clients by positioning client specific value propositions as it relates to increasing sales or making program changes.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Sales Promotion experience in mobile phone carrier/service industry
- Telecommunications industry experience/knowledge
- Consulting experience
- Business level English
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.