Workforce Management Forecaster - REMOTEApply Location Columbia, South Carolina Additional Locations: Georgia Requisition Number R-88989
Assurant is seeking a Workforce Management Forecaster with the opportunity to work remote from Home!
What is a WFM Forecaster at Assurant?
A WFM Forecaster plays a significant role in the success of our business, as they are instrumental in assisting our management in making sure we are staffed to meet the needs of our clients and customers. What does that mean? Here at Assurant, our Command Center is the backbone of multiple internal clients within our support centers. As a Forecaster, you find patterns and analyze trends to make forward thinking business decisions.
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You love numbers, data and stats
- You only use shortcuts in Excel
- You are naturally geared towards identifying trends, finding patterns and solving complex problems
- You treat others with dignity and respect while delivering results
- You are comfortable dealing with multiple priorities
- You are a thinker and doer all at the same time
- SME is your middle name
- You go above and beyond in your role because you want to, not because you have to
What You Will Like
- The people – we care
- The diversity - every day is different
- The excitement – we focus on ‘What Matters Most’ to our customers
- The difference in the value Assurant places on strong leadership
- The opportunity to learn, grow and advance within our fortune 300 global company
- Data is pulled from various systems to analyze call trends, volumes, patterns and initiatives to provide a short-term forecast work item volume by client.
- Participate and present data during weekly meetings with the Operations team to discuss trends, projections, and to create a plan of action to meet contact center metrics.
- Provide staffing recommendations to meet support center contractual Service Level Agreement metrics.
- Provide support monitoring real-time adherence.
- Complete reporting requests.
- Complete long-term forecast analysis for multiple clients.
- Act as departmental Subject Matter Expert.
- Provide staffing recommendations to meet support center contractual Service Level Agreement metrics before and after improvement initiative implementation
- Provide reporting from various data sources to quantify arrival patterns, Average Handle Time (AHT) changes, and other support center metrics to serve as documentation of realized impacts to process improvement
What You Should Know About Us
- Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them
- We have been around for a while with our roots tracing back to 1892
- We are a Fortune 300 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 16 countries
- We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks
This is a remote position
- A solid understanding of call center "best practices", terminology and functions
- Coursework in or basic knowledge of Mathematical Statistics
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work independently or as part of a team to complete multiple tasks
- Team player/Flexibility
- Accustomed to making sound and timely decisions based on diverse data
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel (macros, pivot table, formulas), and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with workforce management (eWFM) applications (i.e., eWorkforce Management, Blue Pumpkin, IEX)
- Previous experience as a call center forecaster and call center scheduler
- Previous experience in a multi-site support environment
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.