Operations AnalystApply Location Columbus, Ohio Additional Locations: Georgia; South Carolina Requisition Number R-87896
Assurant is seeking an Operations Analyst to work remote from Home!
As part of the Workforce Management team supporting multiple lines of business across Global Home, this role will provide varied analytical, system, and reporting support. Conducts business process analysis, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align business initiatives.Provides systems, administrative, and operational support in assisting with the development and implementation of new or existing products, processes and accounts.Analyzes existing forms and methods to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance or other methods. Assists in the implementation of new systems and procedures in various departments and instructs personnel regarding them.Review organization functions and structure to avoid overlapping or duplication.Coordinates proposed policies, procedures, systems, forms and reports among departments.
- Carries out analytical assignments that are varied and possibly difficult.
- Develops problem resolution by analyzing processing problems, recommending solutions and working with other departments to test and implement.
- Maintains systems and/or processes by analyzing and providing overall support to internal and external customers.
- Verifies results by developing and executing tests for moderate sized projects.
- Resolve service and/or system issues by gathering and analyzing related information, identifying the cause of the problem and investigating possible solutions.
- Coordinates projects with all parties to complete by assigned due date.
- 2 years of professional, analytical experience.
- 2 years of mortgage servicing, insurance, or financial services experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and self-motivation skills
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Applies advanced problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Ability to tell a story with data, and present it in a relevant, fact based, easy to understand method
- The ability to prioritize and work independently or as part of a project team to complete multiple task.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and translate high-level information into details
- Flexibility and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.