EU Implementation ManagerApply Location Crewe Requisition Number R-90095
EU Implementation Manager / Business Analyst
Remote Working Opportunities Available
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
A diverse and inclusive Assurant helps us better understand and connect with our employees, clients and customers. To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve
Reporting to the EU Head of Implementation, this is an exciting opportunity to join the EU Implementation team and support Assurant Europe in improving change across our business from idea stage to delivery.
The IM/BA will pro-actively communicate and collaborate with the primary Assurant solutions business, project and operational partners to initially establish and detail - supporting or leading - the production of project documentation such as Customer Journey's, Business Process Maps, UML Sequence Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, and different types of Functional Requirements / Use Cases / Features and ultimately support the Assurant business in delivering change across our Southern and Central Europe businesses, working with all company partners and our clients to ensure outstanding service which includes supporting the Business Product Owner to achieve non-functional requirements and supporting the Agile scrum teams with implementation tasks including Business Readiness
You will manage different sized programmes that span over one or more lines of Business and Agile Scrum Teams. This will include following the appropriate implementation framework for building, and reporting ensuring all important partners are kept informed at an appropriate level, being a trusted Project Manager throughout the full project lifecycle.
This role will have a primary focus on Change projects approved by the appropriate Assurant Board, covering:
- On-boarding of new clients
- Performance, Process & Regulatory improvements
- Improvements within current Client services
- Product Development
- Encourage Continuous Improvement in the business
You will have the following skills;
- Educated to GCSE level as a minimum (or EU equivalent)
- Diverse documentation skills, ensuring all requirements captured are understood, concise and appropriate for a multi-functional Business & Technical audience (Microsoft & Visio skills highly beneficial)
- Communicate complex our requirements in a non-technical and simple way that encourages advocacy both internally across the Assurant Solutions Business and externally (Clients/3rd Parties etc)
- Project Management skills (MS Project skills are advisable) with proven experience of working within Project/Change in Global/Regional delivery environment
- Positive and pro-active mindset, with a willingness to continually stretch themselves and develop their skills and career
- Willingness to go above and beyond – and inspire their project teams to do the same – to achieve high-quality projects on time, within cost
- Must excel in an open, challenging and supportive environment with a determination to succeed
- Minimum Fluent English, plus one of either Spanish, Italian or German language skills
The call to action:
At Assurant, we're very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract and engage the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to our internal wellbeing programme, from training, development, to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you'd like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you've probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.