Mailroom SpecialistApply Location Florence, South Carolina Requisition Number R-88445
Please note: This role will require the selected individual to report onsite. It is not eligible to work from home.
The Mailroom Specialist will process incoming and/or outgoing mail, either in paper or electronic form, within client service level requirements.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Opening, prepping and scanning mail.
- Prepping incoming electronic mail (E-Prep/FTP).
- Processing of Outbound Mail by means of various postal equipment including mail inserters, postage meters, and computer. Could include handling outgoing overnight packages.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Monday – 5:00pm – 5:30am
- Tuesday – 4:00pm – 2:30am
- Wednesday – OFF
- Thursday – 4;00pm – 12:30am
- Friday – 3:00pm – 1:30am
Overtime may be required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic computer skills / data entry
- Prior mail room experience preferred
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to make good decisions
- Organizational skills
- Flexible to handle different assignment
- Ability to learn multiple policies and procedures
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.